Terms & Conditions
ONLINE ORDERING - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRADE
These Terms and Conditions govern ordering from Suma including through our website and any other means such as via telephone, email, the Suma App, fax, written letters and ePOS.
Please read them carefully as they refer to you, (the customer) and your rights and liabilities under the law and Suma (we, us). Please also print and keep a copy of them for your records and as a reference. Suma reserves the right to update our Terms and Conditions – you, the Customer, will be notified of these changes, or it will be made clear as to what the changes were and when they will come into effect. Please note that to use any of the services provided on the www.suma.coop/wholesale site, you are required to register as an authorised user on the site. Suma reserves the right to decline a registration request at its sole discretion.
1. Use of www.suma.coop/wholesale website
- The www.suma.coop/wholesale site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the www.suma.coop/wholesale site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions are also attributed to any other method of ordering with us
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions or issues arising therefrom should be directed to:
Suma’s Company Information & Registered Office
- Triangle Wholefoods Collective Ltd T/A Suma Foods
- Lacy Way, Lowfields Business Park
- W. Yorks
- HX5 9DB
- +44 (0)1422 313 840
VAT number: GB313417003
Registered with the FSA. No. 21975R
- To register with www.suma.coop/wholesale you must be over 18 years of age. You must ensure that the details you provide on registration or at any other time are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided at the time of your registration to use the site by updating your personal details on the site or by contacting Suma Customer Services on +44 (0) 1422 313843 or email those changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In registering to use the www.suma.coop/wholesale site you undertake not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
3. Password & security.
- When you register to use the www.suma.coop/wholesale site you will be asked to create a unique password. This password is the account holder password and as account holder you will be liable for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under this password
- If www.suma.coop/wholesale has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the www.suma.coop/wholesale site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account at our sole discretion.
4. Order confirmation.
- If using the website, following receipt of your order you will be sent an acknowledgement by email detailing the price of the goods you have ordered and any associated delivery costs to be charged to you
- At all times our acceptance of an order is subject to our terms and conditions, as stated in our acknowledgement and acceptance emails.
- If you have placed your order via the website, you will be notified of the costs for all the goods after your order has been placed. The finalised cost will be based on the goods you have received and will be reflected in the invoice. Therefore, there may be some discrepancies between the total cost of what you ordered and what you are invoiced.
- If ordering by telephone, you are able to request a confirmation of the total costs of your order.
- For any other forms of sale, you will receive your invoice at the point of delivery unless we are given other instructions.
5. Our Rights
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, our website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
- If your account has been inactive for a significant amount of time we reserve the right to make your account dormant.
General Terms and Conditions
6. Prices / Delivery Charges
- Prices noted either on our website or in our pricelist are for guidance purposes only and are subject to changes from time to time to reflect changes beyond Suma’s control.
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
- They do not include any VAT payable and do not reflect any discount to which a customer may be entitled at our discretion. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, all prices are payable in pound sterling.
- Except for items ordered and sold individually by weight (e.g. some cheese), the price of the goods will be as quoted on the order acknowledgement communication, subject only to any inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable.
- If you would like to add to your order, you will be sent an additional invoice with the added goods.
- Where a substitute item is offered in place of an item ordered, the price charged for that substitute item (if accepted) will be the price applicable at the time the item is substituted.
- Please note that as promotions are offered for a limited period of time, subsequent additions to any orders may mean that certain promotions are no longer available.
- Where items are ordered and sold individually by weight, the price of these items will be the price on the date that they are weighed. Although we have an indicative weight guide on the website or via telephone, this is merely to assist your planning and the price you will be charged is the price for the actual weight you receive.
- We make every effort to ensure that our prices are correct and up to date. However, there may be occasions when there is a delay in updating our web prices. For that reason, prices quoted on the website are for guidance purposes only. Except for items ordered and sold individually by weight (e.g. some cheeses), the price you will be charged for the goods will be as quoted in the order acknowledgement email you received after placing the order on our website, subject only to any inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable.
7. Orders, Additions and Right to Cancel
- Unless notified to you when registering, orders must be received no later than midday on the day preceding the scheduled despatch to your area.
- Please ensure that when placing an order you are able to reach the minimum order value as agreed by you, the Customer and us, Suma.
- If your order reaches the minimum order value – we will automatically process it for delivery – please notify us if you need additional time to add to your order.
- Any additions to the order must be received no later than 12 noon on the day preceding the scheduled despatch to your area – this may vary based on the delivery method.
- You do not have the right to cancel the order at any time after 12 noon on the day preceding the scheduled despatch to your area.
- Should you wish to cancel your order after this time, as detailed in our Terms and Conditions, but prior to the time of delivery, we shall be entitled to charge you in full for an amount equal to the price of the items contained in your order and the cost of delivery.
- Suma will respect the Consumer Rights Act for our non-trade customers.
- We do not operate a sale or return policy; We do not offer out stock in consignment.
8. Orders containing alcohol
- Under the Licensing Act 2003, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor, or for any person over the age of 18 to buy intoxicating liquor on behalf of any person under the age of 18, subject to the maximum fine on conviction of £1000.
- Suma is committed to upholding both its legal and social obligations as a reseller of intoxicating liquor. To achieve this, persons ordering alcohol are required to confirm that they are over 18 years of age and to set up a special password for use when placing subsequent orders involving alcohol. Any such password must in no circumstances be made available to persons under 18 years of age. If it is suspected at any time that any such password has become available to someone under 18 years of age, Suma must be notified directly and a new password agreed. Please contact us for more information: email@example.com
- In accepting these conditions, you agree to provide Suma with truthful and accurate information and act by the Licensing Act of 2003.
- Any orders containing alcohol, delivered and left unattended at the Customer's express request, will become the sole liability of that customer from the point of delivery and Suma, as the supplier, will be exonerated from any contraventions of the Licensing Act of 2003, arising therefrom.
9. Special Offers and Promotions
- From time to time at our sole discretion, purchases of goods may be subject to special offers. If such a special offer applies to your purchase, the terms of such a special offer shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between the terms of a special offer and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless specifically excluded.
- Special offers and promotions are time-limited, and will be applicable at the time of the order being processed. Please be aware that we process our orders within the regular working week Monday – Friday until 16.00.
- Special offers and promotions are also subject to availability.
- If you are ordering by email or phone your order will only be processed within the regular working week Monday – Friday until 16.00.
- Special Offers and promotions cannot be carried over into the next or new catalogue period.
- We may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time and without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to offer different customers different special offers and/or promotions.
10. Deliveries, Delivery Restrictions and Collection Arrangements
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you register with Suma. Unless you specify a different address when asked to confirm the delivery address. Changing your normal delivery address may mean that your delivery day changes.
- Delivery addresses will be risk-assessed to ensure that they are suitable for our trucks. A third-party carrier can be arranged if a smaller vehicle is required – The Customer will be charged for this service - Please call our Distribution team on +44 (0)1422 313856 with any delivery queries.
- We don’t offer timed deliveries with our fleet, we will try to provide a 2-hour delivery window, however, external factors may impact this – if you need your delivery at a specific time a third-party carrier can be arranged at your own cost - Please call our Distribution team on +44 (0)1422 313856 to arrange this.
- Suma works with several third-party carriers that serve different functions, therefore there can be a variation in prices for bespoke services. The Customer will be charged for these tailored services. Suma will do its best to get a good quote for you
- Additionally, if you, the Customer, have ordered temperature-controlled goods and require a third-party carrier, there will be an additional charge to accommodate the refrigeration/freezer unit - Please call our Distribution team on +44 (0)1422 313856 with any delivery queries.
- Delivery and risk of the goods shall take place at these premises, where the Customer shall provide adequate and appropriate equipment and/or labour for unloading the goods at the Customer's liability and expense.
- The safety and wellbeing of our Drivers is paramount – Our Drivers will bring goods onto the ground floor, they cannot be expected to carry goods up or down a flight of stairs.
- You can change your delivery address by telephoning us on +44 (0)1422 313843 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org and you are obliged to do this if you re-locate or permanently change your delivery address so that we can deliver to the correct address.
- Products are offered for sale subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. Suma may limit the number of goods (especially if these are on a special or promotional offer) supplied to any one customer.
- In the event of any goods ordered being out of stock, you will be notified when placing your order, or if ordering online, your order acknowledgement communication will alert you to that possibility. To arrange a substitute item or items, please contact our Sales team +44 (0) 1422 313848 or on email@example.com.
- We will always try to supply you with the full quantities of goods that you have ordered.
- We take special care to endeavour to make deliveries at a time that suits our customers within reasonable operating parameters. If no one is at the appointed address when the delivery is attempted and no contact with the account holder or the account holder's representative can be made, this will result in a non-delivery of the goods. Suma reserves the right to charge the account holder in full for the items ordered and for associated transport costs.
- If, for any reason, the Customer fails to take delivery of the Goods or fails to give us, Suma, adequate delivery instructions, documents, licences or authorisations at the time notified, then;
- The risk of the goods shall pass to the Customer (including for loss or damage caused by the Suma's negligence);
- The goods shall be deemed to have been delivered; and
- We, Suma may, at its discretion either store the goods and charge the Customer for all related costs and expenses (including without limitation, storage and insurance); or sell the goods at any time at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all related costs and expenses) account to the Customer for the excess over the contract price or charge the Customer for any shortfall below the price under the contract.
- Please note that adverse weather conditions or other events beyond our reasonable control may result in the occasional late or cancelled deliveries. If that is the case, we will contact you as soon as is practicable to reschedule your delivery time and date.
- Suma will ordinarily only make deliveries when an appropriate person, who must be aged 18 or above, is available to receive and sign for the delivery. If you instruct us to leave the delivery unattended at a specific address, Suma expressly disclaims all liability that may arise by the delivery being left unattended for any period of time. This includes but is not limited to theft, tampering, contamination and the result of any change in temperature in respect of items that need to be kept chilled or frozen.
- Delivery will be available in designated scheduled delivery areas on our own Suma trucks. We can arrange delivery outside of these areas through third-party carriers.
- We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas, and this includes the right to non-delivery to individual customers' addresses in exceptional circumstances.
- We may, at our sole discretion, arrange delivery through a third-party courier company to deliver outside the catchment of our scheduled deliveries.
- Any time or day quoted by Suma for delivery of all or any of the goods is an estimate only. If no dates are specified, delivery shall be within a week. Please call our Distribution team on +44 (0)1422 313856 with any delivery queries.
- Subject to the other provisions of these conditions we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the goods (even if caused by our negligence), nor shall any delay entitle the Customer to terminate or rescind the Contract unless such delay exceeds 30 days.
- We reserve the right to deliver by instalments and to treat each instalment as a separate and distinct contract.
- Deliveries will not be available on any days when Suma is closed for business. Please contact us to confirm. Please call our Distribution team on +44 (0)1422 313856 with any delivery queries
- Orders for collection are scheduled in agreement with Suma distribution and collected at appointed times during normal hours of business; we do not accept collections on Saturdays and Sundays
- We are closed over the Christmas period – please contact us to re-arrange any collections to suit your needs.
11. Returns, Defective Orders, Making a Credit Claim and Customer Charges
- The Customer shall carry out a thorough inspection of the goods which are the subject of the contract ('the goods') within seven working days after their delivery and shall give immediate notification to us of any defects, short delivery, loss or damage, which a reasonable examination would have revealed.
- If you have an item that is damaged or missing from your order you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, if you don’t have access to email please call us on +44 (0)1422 313860. Please ensure you have your account number, invoice number and the item number or item code ready.
- If you need to report any damaged goods that were delivered by a third-party courier, this needs to be noted at the point of delivery. We advise you, the Customer, to take photographic evidence of said goods and contact us via email email@example.com or alternatively, if you don’t have access to email please call us on +44 (0)1422 313860.
- If agreed by the claims team we will then process your claim for that item. This will be shown as a credit on your account to be deducted from future payments.
- Any credit can then be automatically deducted from the payment due on your account.
- If you, the Customer, make an error on your order and wish to return items at the point of delivery we, Suma, will respect Consumer Rights legislation for our non-trade accounts, however reserve the right to charge you a re-stocking fee (£60 and an additional £1 per case) to cover for any additional logistical and administrative costs If you are a trade customer.
- Suma is unable to accept returns of temperature-controlled goods unless the goods are rejected at the point of delivery.
- To be able to return temperature-controlled goods, it has to be agreed with us (Suma). Additionally, you, the Customer, will have to provide sufficient evidence (temperature log) of said goods. If there is sufficient data to satisfy our Quality Control team and enable the restocking of said items the return may be accepted subject to our discretion.
- Customers will be provided with a returns pad for which they are responsible. You are able to download a returns form from our website. You can also request a returns form to be sent to you via email please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drivers will not be able to accept returned goods for credit without an accompanying return forms sheet.
- We, Suma, must be given an adequate opportunity to inspect and where necessary to re-weigh or re-count.
- Suma will not accept goods that have been defaced, marked, or labelled by you, the Customer. Suma will expect the goods to be in the same condition as they were delivered.
- Any such notification must be identified by your Suma customer account number and include the invoice number on which the goods were charged together with the product code or codes to which the claim refers.
- Suma reserves the right to reject claims against orders lodged any later than seven days after the day on which the delivery is made.
- In any event, our liability will be limited to the price of the goods in question. notwithstanding our liability of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty.
- In the event of any notice being given by the above, Suma, in its reasonable opinion considering that there is a case of non-delivery or short delivery, our liability shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note pro-rata against any invoice raised for such goods.
- In the absence of notification as above, we shall not be liable for any non-delivery or short delivery of goods, even if caused by our negligence.
ADR platform for conflict resolution, this is a scheme which enables a resolution without having to go through formal court proceedings. For more information please click here
12. Risk, Title & Re-selling
- Risk to the goods shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery.
- Notwithstanding the passing of risk at the time of delivery, ownership of and title of the goods shall remain ours (Suma’s) unless and until payment in full has been made to us for the goods and for all other sums which are or which become due to us from the Customer on any account.
- Until ownership of the goods has passed to the Customer, the Customer shall;
- Hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as Suma's bailee;
- Store the goods and any such new product or products and any goods in a processed condition separately from all other goods and products and properly protect and keep them identifiable as Suma's property; not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the goods; and
- Maintain the goods in a satisfactory condition and keep them insured on Suma's behalf for their full price against all risks to our reasonable satisfaction
- On request, the Customer shall promptly produce the policy of insurance to us.
- The Customer shall grant Suma, its agents and employees an irrevocable licence at any time to enter any premises where the Goods are or may be stored to inspect them, or, where the Customer's right of possession has terminated, to recover them.
- If the Customer intends to resell Suma branded goods via a resale site (e.g. Amazon Marketplace and similar platforms) it is the Customers responsibility to contact us, Suma, to ensure you have permission to do so. We will not accept a credit claim if the reselling of said items in not possible.
- If the Customer intends to resell non-Suma goods via another resale site (e.g. Amazon Marketplace and similar platforms) it is the Customers responsibility to contact the brand owner to ensure they have permission to do so. We, Suma, will not accept a credit claim if the reselling of said items is not possible.
13. Product Recalls and Withdrawals
- There may be instances where Suma will have to undertake a product recall or withdrawal, either on our own Suma brand products, or on behalf of third-party brands – you, the customer, will be notified by our Quality Control Team, and you will be contacted via email or by post.
- After you have received notification please follow the instructions as set out in the product recall or withdrawal notification letter. These will vary depending on the type of product and the recall or withdrawal circumstance.
- You will be given the option to make a claim on the affected goods, to do so you will be required to fill in the form that will at the end of the email, or on the foot of the letter. You will be required to fill in the product information, quantity in cases /or inners of said product, customer number and invoice number.
- You will have 30 days to make a claim, anything beyond this timeframe will unfortunately not be able to be upheld.
- Suma will instruct you, the Customer, if the goods should be returned or if you are responsible for destroying the goods at your own discretion. For any assistance or further queries please contact us - +44 (0)1422 313843 or email us at email@example.com
14. Methods of Payment
- Please always quote your Suma customer number when you contact us.
- Our preferred method of payment is by bank transfer. We also accept payments via debit or credit card, either by phone or via our website.
- All goods supplied remain the property of Suma until they have been paid for. Time for payment shall be of the essence and no payment shall be deemed to have been received until Suma has received cleared funds.
- All payments payable to us under the Contract shall become due immediately on its termination despite any other provision.
- The Customer shall make all payments due under the Contract in full without any deduction whether by way of set/off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the Customer has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Company to the Customer.
15. Card payments
- We can take credit and debit card payments. If you wish to make a payment using an American Express card – please get this approved with our Credit Control team on +44 (0)1422 313847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- You can pay for your orders automatically by registering your card with us. You can do this by calling our payments line on +44 (0)1422 313878 or our credit control team on +44 (0)1422 313847. We will then automatically debit the card after the agreed number of credit days (see account terms and credit agreement terms below).
- We will use a card payments company to store your card data for future transactions and to process payments. They will hold the data until the expiry date of the card and the system is fully PCI compliant (PCI level 1) so your data is secure.
16. Bank transfer
- We can provide our bank details and you can set up a payment to go from your bank to ours please contact our credit control team on +44 (0)1422 313847 or email email@example.com to organise this.
- We don’t accept payment by Paypal.
- You can also pay as you go along and call our credit control team on +44 (0)1422 313847 or Payments line on +44 (0)1422 313878 to make a payment over the telephone.
- We do not accept cash payments to the driver.
17. Account terms and credit agreements
- Payment for your first order from Suma will always need to be made before we despatch the order.
- As standard, customers are set up with seven days credit, this means that after seven days you will be liable to pay the full amount of the due invoices on your account. If you require more credit days please contact our credit control team on +44 (0)1422 313847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide two trade references. We will then follow these up and contact you with the proposed credit terms.
- Any discount having been previously agreed may be removed if the payment period falls outside of that agreement.
- The Customer will be responsible for any collection costs which may be incurred by Suma in the legitimate process of collection of monies due.
- Payment shall be made in full within the time agreed for payment between Suma and the Customer ('the due date'). In the absence of a written agreement to the contrary, the due date will be the date of delivery. Interest at the annual rate of 8% above the base lending rate from time to time of The National Westminster Bank will be charged daily (both before and after judgement) on all monies outstanding after the due date until the date of actual payment. Suma reserves the right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interests) Act 1998.
- Suma reserves the right to check details supplied by the Customer with a credit reference agency including information from the electoral register and fraud prevention agencies. A record of this search will be kept and the search details and other information which is supplied to Suma may be used by us. This information may also be used for debt tracing and the prevention of money laundering as well as the management of the Customer's account. We may also pass information to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention to protect Suma and its associates from theft and fraud. For the avoidance of doubt, Suma shall at all times comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you wish to discuss your credit limit, contact our Credit Control team on +44 (0)1422 313847.
18. Termination and Suspension
- Without prejudice to any rights and remedies available to it, Suma shall be entitled, forthwith on written notice to the Customer either to terminate wholly or in part the contract and/or any other contract with the Customer or to withhold performance of all or any of its obligations under the contract (and on the giving of such notice all monies outstanding from the Customer to us, shall become immediately due and payable) if :
- Any sum that is owed to us from the Customer on any account whatsoever shall be unpaid after the due date (in which event We shall have a general lien for any such sum on all and any property of the Customer in its possession);
- The Customer refuses to take delivery of or collect any of the Goods;
- The Customer has a bankruptcy order made against it or makes an arrangement or composition with its creditors, or otherwise takes the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convenes a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal) or enters into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or has a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator of the Customer or notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by the Customer or its directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in paragraph 14 of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986), or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for the winding up of the Customer or for the granting of an administration order in respect of the Customer, or any proceedings are commenced relating to the insolvency or possible insolvency of the Customer;
- The Customer suffers or allows any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on its property or obtained against it, or fails to observe or perform any of its obligations under the contract or any other contract between Suma and the Customer, or is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the Customer ceases to trade;
- The Customer encumbers or in any way charges any of the goods;
- The Customer commits any breach of contract with Suma; or
- If, at its absolute discretion, Suma considers the Customer's credit status to be unsatisfactory.
19. Warranty and Liability
- We, Suma, warrant that (subject to the other provisions of these conditions) upon delivery and for the period of one month thereafter, the goods shall be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act. Additionally, we warrant that (subject to the other provisions of these conditions) chilled produce shall have a shelf life of a minimum of 7 days unless otherwise stated in the catalogue.
- We, Suma, warrant that our processes and procedures are appropriate for each of our products, ensuring food safety and quality standards.
- We, Suma, hold samples for each of our goods that come into stock.
- We, Suma, will try our utmost to deliver the goods to you, the Customer, in the best possible condition.
- There may be some slight damage during picking or during transit.
- We, Suma, maintain correct storage and handling conditions for each product to ensure the preservation of quality for non-Suma brand goods, however there may be instances of quality issues beyond our direct control.
20. Limitation of Liability
- Subject to previous conditions, the following provisions set out the entire financial liability of Suma (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to the Customer in respect of:
- Any breach of these conditions;
- Any use made or resale by the Customer of any of the goods, or of any product incorporating any of the goods; and
- Any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the contract.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the contract.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of Suma:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Under section 2 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- For any matter which it would be illegal for Suma to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability; or
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to conditions 8.2 and 8.3:
- Suma’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the contract shall be limited to the contract price; and
- Suma shall not be liable to the Customer for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise, in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the contract.
- Where the goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) the statutory rights of the Customer are not affected by these conditions
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of Suma's websites shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors.
- You are permitted to use the material data and content only for your personal use in placing orders through www.suma.coop/wholesale, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, use or create derivative works of any material data and content on the www.suma.coop/wholesale website without Suma's prior written permission. Suma may impose a fee on any proposed use of the material data and content on its website, other than placing orders through the website www.suma.coop/wholesale.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts about any dispute which may arise between them.
22. National Accounts & International Sales
- If you have been appointed a National Accounts Manager please refer to the Terms and Conditions that have been agreed with you and your Account holder.
- If you are an international customer (based outside of the UK) please contact our International Sales Team on the details below:
- If you're based in: Northern Island, the Channel Islands or Isle of Man, as you will need an adapted and bespoke service to include shipping, please contact our Overseas and International Sales Team on the details below:
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register an account with us. Please contact us directly to discuss any potential issues – contact our New Customer Enquiry Team on +44 (0)1422 313 861 or email email@example.com.